ADA offers comprehensive classroom coaching for NATA and JEE (B.Arch) on a combination of classroom contact sessions and home study materials.
Classroom Coaching Features
- Most comprehensive course designed and delivered by Top architecture institutes Alumni
- Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth
- Class tests in each session and assignments for practice
- Regular live interaction with fashion and media celebrities
- Weekly test series of Institute specific Mock Tests
- Regular feedback given on your performance
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Course comprises of last years papers and sample questions related to NATA and JEE(B.arch) Entrance
- 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems
The Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE (B.Arch) provided by ADA Classes or the Architecture and Design Academy follows a comprehensive and interactive way of learning. We all know that NATA and JEE (B.Arch) Entrance are national level exams, hence are very competitive in nature. At ADA Classes, we take into consideration all the key aspects that are required for learning:
- Favorable Learning Environment and Latest Infrastructure
- Experienced and professional faculty members
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Location of the Centers
Favorable Learning Environment and Latest Infrastructure
Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE (B.Arch) 2023-24 involves an ambiance that has to be provided to the students. Therefore, we provide our students with State-of-the-Art infrastructure including audio visual aids and the latest technology to enhance their learning experience.
Experienced and Professional Faculty members
Our experienced team of faculty members and their result-oriented attitude have helped create Toppers in the NATA and JEE (B.Arch) Entrance Exams. In addition, their consistent innovative teaching methodology makes the Classroom Coaching of NATA and JEE (B.Arch) 2023-24, a session worth experiencing.
Comprehensive Study Material
The faculty members have also taken great care in compiling comprehensive study material and a course structure that will only produce positive results. ADA Classes provides classroom coaching for NATA and JEE (B.Arch) on a combination of both classroom sessions as well as home-study materials.
The ADA Classes Study Materials for NATA and JEE (B.Arch) are also made available on various online stores due to their huge demand. Therefore, getting access to our study materials for various exams has been made very easy.
Location of the Centers
For Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE (B.Arch), the location of the centers is also very important. The center has to be located in prominent positions making it accessible for every student. In addition, the ADA Classes has a winning feature, which sets it apart from the rest of the NATA and JEE (B.Arch) Entrance Coaching Institutes. That is that they have numerous centers spread across many states and cities in India.
We have many centers located in various cities located in the states of Delhi, Gujarat, Bhopal, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Rajasthan, Kolkata, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, and Telangana. Hence, reaching out to every architecture and design aspirant is our priority. The aspirants should be provided with the amenities to fulfill their dreams. In other words, ADA Classes takes it as their responsibility to make higher education in architecture and design available to every aspirant.
Before we go further into the details of the various Modes of Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE (B.Arch), let us find the dates, and quickly discuss the eligibility criteria, syllabus, and exam pattern for NATA and JEE Entrance Exam.
NATA Exam Date 2023-24
The NATA Entrance Exam 2023 Date is yet to be announced. As the CBSE 12th Board exams are scheduled between May and June 2022, therefore, the NATA Entrance Exam Date 2022 is likely to be conducted in the month of April & July.
Eligibility Criteria for NATA Entrance Exam
The aspirants applying for the NATA Entrance Exam 2023 are advised to go through the NATA Entrance Exam Criteria before filling out the application form:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age limit: There are no criteria for age limit.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Required Marks: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in PCM subjects and 50% in aggregate of 10+2.
*The Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying exam will be considered eligible to apply for the exam.
NATA Entrance Exam 2023-24 Syllabus
The Entrance Exam 2023 Syllabus comprises of:
- Drawing and Visual composition
So, you will get more in-depth information on the topics in various subjects of the NATA Entrance Exam 2023 syllabus here.
NATA Entrance Exam 2023-24 Pattern
- Parts: The exam consists of two parts; Part A consists of MCQ, Mathematics, and general aptitude, which has to be answered online, and Part B is on Drawing, which will be on paper.
- Marks: In the online mode, the question paper carries a total of 120 marks and in offline mode, the paper carries 80 marks.
Above all, we recommend all the candidates to check out the NATA 2022 Entrance Exam Pattern and marking scheme for efficient and result oriented preparation.
JEE (B.Arch) Exam Date 2023-24
Eligibility Criteria for JEE (B.Arch)
The eligibility criteria for appearing for the JEE Main Paper 2 for B.Arch and admissions in the B.Arch 5 year course is:
Aspirants are required to have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate.
JEE B.Arch 2023-24 Syllabus
The JEE Mains Paper 2 for B.Arch syllabus comprises Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Drawing.
The Mathematics syllabus for JEE B.Arch comprises; Complex numbers, Matrices and determinants, Sets, relations and functions, Mathematical induction, Permutation and combination, Mathematical reasoning, limit, continuity and differentiability, Integral calculus, three-dimensional geometry, differential equations, Binomial theorem and it’s simple applications, sequences, and series, Vector algebra.
The General Aptitude Syllabus for JEE B.Arch comprises of 2 parts
- Part 1: Awareness of persons, places, buildings, materials. Objects, texture related to architecture, and build environment. Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings. Visualizing different sides of three-dimensional objects. Analytical reasoning mental ability( Visual, Numerical, and Verbal).
- Part 2: Three-dimensional – perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, color texture, harmony and contrast, building forms and elements.
The Drawing Syllabus for JEE B.Arch comprises of:
- Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of forms both 2D and 3D union, rotation subtraction, development of surfaces and volumes, elevations Generation of plan, and 3D views of objects. Creating two-dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
- Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (monuments, public space, festivals, market, street scenes, recreational spaces, etc.), landscape (river-front, jungles, trees, plants, etc.), and rural life.
JEE Mains Paper 2 for B.Arch Exam Pattern
The JEE Mains Paper 2 for B.Arch exam pattern details are provided to go through before starting the exam preparation:
- Mode of Exam: All the exams will be online except for the Drawing section in B.Arch
- Number of Part/Sections: Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing
- Question Type: Mathematics and Aptitude will be MCQ, while drawing will be on paper.
NATA and JEE Mains paper 2 (B.Arch) Previous Question Papers
When it comes to the preparation of NATA and JEE (B.Arch), the most important aspect is solving NATA Previous Year’s Question Paper. Solving the JEE (B.Arch) Previous Year’s Question Papers is helpful in reinforcing your learning. ADA Classes provides you with the Previous Year’s Question Papers along with the study material. Only when you solve the previous year’s question papers you will get to know the pattern of questions and can accordingly judge your preparation. Solving previous year’s question papers helps in self-assessment and finding out your strengths and weaknesses, thereby, helping you to work on your weaknesses and enhancing your strengths.
Study Material for NATA and JEE (B.Arch)
ADA Classes is quite popular for its NATA Entrance Exam Study Materials. The JEE (B.Arch) Entrance Exam Study Materials are well designed by our experienced faculty members. These study materials are comprehensive and easily understandable. They help in imparting in-depth knowledge in all the subjects and topics fully covering the NATA and JEE (B.Arch) syllabus. Many teachers and trainers refer our study materials to aspirants in the architecture field. We recommend all the students that they should follow the study materials provided by the ADA Classes.
Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE (B.Arch) Features
- Classes are designed to provide the candidates personalized learning experience and provide both way communication between the aspirant and the faculty.
- A most comprehensive course designed by faculty member alumni from various Top architecture institutes and colleges.
- Well-designed course content covering all the subjects and topics in depth.
- Regular live interaction with fashion and media celebrities.
- Moreover, we conduct weekly test series on institute-specific Mock Test.
- In addition, we offer regular Feedback on candidate performance for optimum preparation.
- We provide Home assignments to reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties and problem-solving sessions to clear the doubts of the candidates on any particular subject or topic.
- Career Guidance along with Entrance Exam Preparation.
- Course structure also includes Previous Year’s Questions Papers and Sample Questions Papers for NATA and JEE (B.Arch).
- 24/7 Online support via email to promptly clear doubts and problems.
Benefits of Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE (B.Arch)
Assuming that you are preparing for the NATA and JEE (B.Arch) Entrance Exam for the first attempt, we highly recommend you to take the Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE(B.Arch) to make this your last attempt.
Yes, because with ADA Classes we will take you through the NATA and JEE (B.Arch) Entrance Exam at one go. We do not believe in next time, we ensure your preparations such that you crack the NATA and the JEE (B.Arch) on your very first attempt.
In conclusion, there are many benefits of taking the Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE (B.Arch) with ADA Classes. Here, we provide a one-stop solution for all your preparation needs. Here, the benefits you will get are namely:
- Experienced and professional support and result-oriented guidance by our team of efficient faculty members and trainers.
- We offer a great compilation of Study Materials so that you do not have to rummage through any other source of information and learning.
- Infrastructural advancement helps you with both Online Classroom Sessions and regular classroom sessions. We provide both audio and visual aids for an enhanced learning experience.
- Above all, we offer an interactive learning experience with problem and query solving sessions by the faculty members for an uninterrupted learning process.
- Moreover, the creation of learning/study groups among students to promote a positive and healthy competitive environment.
- Here, we offer Mock Test Sessions to help simulate the original examination environment, as a result, students get used to the real situation.
- In addition, regular feedback sessions are very useful throughout the entrance exam preparation process for performance enhancement.
- Overall Career guidance in the field of Art, design, and architecture.
- Here, you will also get a Crash course for NATA and JEE(B.Arch) along with Regular Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE (B.Arch)
Modes of Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE B.Arch Entrance Exam 2023-24
ADA Classes provides Classroom Coaching for NATA and JEE B.Arch Entrance Exam in two modes. These modes are Crash Course for NATA/JEE B.Arch and Regular Course for NATA / JEE B.Arch. ADA Classes have custom design course structures to facilitate student learning.
Crash Course for NATA and JEE (B.Arch) 2023-24
Special 15 Days / 60 Days Crash Course for NATA and JEE (B.Arch) 2023-24 Entrance Exam Preparation.
The NATA and JEE crash course provided by the ADA Classes is conducted for facilitating the students who cannot pursue the regular classroom course. ADA Classes has tailor-made NATA Crash Courses to suit every aspirant’s needs and requirements. We have designed the JEE(B.Arch) Crash Course with the utmost care so that every topic and subject is dealt with in-depth.
Regular Course for NATA and JEE (B.Arch) 2023-24
ADA Classes provided Regular Course for NATA and JEE(B.Arch) 2023-24 of 1 year. Similarly, ADA Prepares 12th appearing and pass-out students for various Architecture Entrance Examinations for admissions into the 5 year B.Arch degree program in various Top Architecture Government and Private Colleges.
We, therefore, request all the aspirants to get a quick peek at our NATA and JEE (B.Arch) Entrance Preparation comprehensive course structure.
ADA Classes ensures that both the Crash Course and Regular Course are designed such that every topic and subject in the syllabus is discussed in detail. The knowledge imparted is to the optimum level, so that the preparation is to the fullest and highly effective.