The Online Live Classes for NATA and JEE 2022-23 designed by ADA Classes is among the best courses provided by NATA Coaching Classes.
The JEE (B.Arch) Entrance Exam Preparation course structure is also designed in a way that every individual aspirant gets to benefit from the Live classes held by our faculty members.
Therefore, we have designed our course structure considering many aspects, and this the reason ADA Classes is considered to be among the Best NATA & JEE Coaching Institutes in India.
NATA / JEE Online live Coaching Features
- Classes are designed to provide you a personalized learning experience and allow interactions between aspirant student and faculty. Online live classes are as good as like offline classes.
- You can communicate by Chat with the teachers during the classes.
- Live Doubt clearing sessions to resolve every single doubt you may have.
- Most comprehensive course designed and delivered by faculties with massive experience in the field of Architecture
- Conceptual learning with detailed exploration of the subjects share by Faculties
- Exquisitely designed course curriculum covering all subjects in detail.
- Time bound practice sessions to enhance speed of problem solving
- Class tests in each session based on the exam pattern of JEE & NATA
- Evaluation of Creative Quotient on the basis of Creative Ability Tests
- Practice Assignments for self-analysis and evaluation by Faculties
- Regular feedback given on your performance Online
- Solved examples of Creative questions from previous year paper of NATA/JEE
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Difficulties are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- Exam oriented preparation guidance
- Course comprises of previous year papers and sample questions related to NATA / JEE (B.ARCH).
- 24/7 online support via email
The Best features of NATA and JEE Online Live Coaching ADA Classes:
Above all, it is very important that the NATA and JEE Entrance Exam Preparation is dealt with the utmost seriousness and without any disruption or interruption. Hence, we ensure that each and every candidate enrolling with us get optimum priority. Therefore, the important things which we take into consideration are:
NATA and JEE Study Material
The NATA & JEE Study Materials provided to the students add to the value of effective learning. We try to make the Study Materials comprehensive and illustrative in numerous ways so that it enhances the
learning process of the candidates. We have Online Learning Modules as well as study materials which are also available on various online stores like Amazon.
The State-of-the-Art Infrastructure facilities at ADA Classes are of superior quality and it well compliments the functionality of the overall preparation process.
For Online Live Classes it is very important that the communication is smooth and uninterrupted. Therefore, we put in use the latest technological tools for enhanced Interactive Online Learning.
Experienced Faculty Members
A panel of efficient and experienced faculty members who are well conversed with the updated technological tools to conduct Online Live Classes. For instance, Online communication tools have brought the world closer and E-Learning is among the current trends which has made remote learning very efficient. Therefore, we have also taken various successful steps that will help our candidates to learn from the comfort of their residence as well.
NATA and JEE Online Live Coaching Classes
Online Classes have made learning easier and effective in many ways. Therefore, we have also designed our Online NATA & JEE Courses such that the students are benefitted in the best possible way.
Our Online Course Structure deals with every subject and topic of the NATA and JEE (B.Arch) Syllabus in detail.
Key Benefits of Online Live Coaching for NATA & JEE (B.Arch)
Let us discuss some of the key benefits of NATA and JEE Online Live Classes;
- Live Online Interactive Classes
- Study from Home and Save Time
- Select from Multiple Batches
- Online Mock Tests Conducted
- Practice Tests Conducted
- Best Study Material provided
- Instant Problem Solving
- 1-to-1 mentoring, doubt clearing and guidance
USP of our Online Live Classes for NATA & JEE (B.Arch)
- 100 Hours Online LIVE Classes
- 40 Hours Drawing
- 30 Hours Aptitude Online LIVE Classes
- 30 Hours of Higher Mathematics Online Live Classes
Study Material for NATA & JEE (B.Arch)
The NATA & JEE (B.Arch) Study Materials compiled by the experienced faculty members of ADA Classes is considered to be among the best.
It comprehensively deals with each and every subject and topic present in the NATA and JEE Syllabus.
Our Study Material comprises of the following books:
- Books on Drawing Ability Test
- Book on Aesthetic sensitivity Test
- Books on Analytical Ability
- Books on Quantitative Aptitude
- Practice Exercise Books
- Previous Year’s Question Papers & Sample Test Papers
In Addition, the Course Materials provided by the ADA Classes are the most comprehensive and easily understandable course material provided by any NATA & JEE Coaching Center.
NATA & JEE Course Content by ADA Classes
Part 1 – Drawing
- Lines and shapes
- Gradation using Hatching
- Elements and Principles of Drawing
- Still Life
- Human figures and features
- Previous Years Questions
- Colour Theory
- Enlargement and Rotation
Part 2- Architecture Aptitude
- Introduction to Architecture
- Orthographic Projection
- Surface Counting
- Mirror Water Images
- Texture and Material
- Indian Architects
- Famous Foreign Architects
- Tallest Structures and Famous Buildings
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India
- Ancient Indian Architecture
- Medieval and Modern Indian Architecture
- Sun Path and Building Orientation
- Previous Year’s JEE Exam Paper Discussion
Part -3 Mathematics
- Coordinate Geometry
- 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate Geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Permutation and Combination
- Statistics and Probability
To ensure your success in the NATA Entrance Examination we make a well-designed study plan. We not only have tailor-made modules
for student-specific needs, like Online Classes, Crash Courses, Regular Classroom sessions,
Week-days & week-end classes. We take these efforts to co-ordinate with availability and the comfort level of the aspirants,
so that the aspirants do not miss out on any important class. Now, with the technological advancement we have also set up
an up-to-date infrastructural facility to conduct Online Live Classes, with dual communication. The NATA and JEE Online Live Classes makes it possible for both students and teachers to communicate and interact simultaneously.
Now that we have seen the Course Content for NATA and Course Structure for JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch),
let us just have a look at the NATA and JEE (B.Arch) Examination Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
NATA Entrance Exam Exam Pattern
- Parts: The exam consists of two parts; Part A consists of MCQ, Mathematics, and general aptitude, which has to be answered online, and Part B is on Drawing, which will be on paper.
- Marks: In the online mode, the question paper carries total of 120 marks and in offline mode, the paper carries 80 marks.
We advise candidates to check out the NATA 2022 Entrance Exam Pattern and marking scheme for result-oriented preparation.
NATA Entrance Exam Syllabus
The Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus comprises of:
- Drawing and Visual composition
It is very important that you go through the NATA Entrance Exam Syllabus in Detail.
JEE Mains Paper 2 Exam Pattern
The JEE Mains Paper 2 for B.Arch exam pattern details to go through before starting the exam preparation:
- Mode of Exam: All the exams will be online except for the Drawing section in B.Arch
- Number of Part/Sections: Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing
- Question Type: Mathematics and Aptitude will be MCQ, while drawing will be on paper.
JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) Syllabus
The Mathematics syllabus for JEE B.Arch comprises of; Complex numbers, Matrices and determinants, Sets, relations and functions, Mathematical induction, Permutation and combination, Mathematical reasoning, limit, continuity and differentiability, Integral calculus, three-dimensional geometry, differential equations, Binomial theorem and it’s simple applications, sequences and series, Vector algebra.
The General Aptitude Syllabus
for JEE B.Arch comprises of 2 parts:
- Part 1: Awareness of persons, places, buildings, materials. Objects, texture related to architecture, and build environment. Visualizing three-dimensional objects through two-dimensional drawings. Visualizing different sides of three-dimensional objects. Analytical reasoning mental ability( Visual, Numerical, and Verbal).
- Part 2: Three-dimensional – perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, color texture, harmony and contrast, building forms and elements.
The Drawing Syllabus for JEE B.Arch comprises of:
- Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of forms both 2D and 3D union, rotation subtraction, development of surfaces and volumes, elevations Generation of plan, and 3D views of objects. In addition, creating two-dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
- Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (monuments, public space, festivals, market, street scenes, recreational spaces, etc.), landscape (riverfront, jungles, trees, plants, etc.), and rural life.
Therefore, as we see that both the NATA and JEE Examination are national level Entrance exams, they are equally tough. The competition level among the students is also very tough, considering the number of available seats and course in various colleges and institutes.
The NATA and JEE Online Live Coaching we offer is the best. This is the reason we recommend that aspirants should enroll themselves with the Best NATA & JEE Entrance Coaching Institutes for better results.
So, if you are looking for the BEST NATA & JEE Entrance Coaching Institute, your search ends here. ADA Classes is among the pioneer Coaching Institutes preparing aspirants for the NATA & JEE Entrance Exam. Above all, the reason behind this achievement is our dedicated panel of faculty members who put in a lot of effort to create the Topper in you. Another reason that we are considered to be the Top NATA Coaching Institute and Best JEE Entrance Coaching Institute is that we could reach out to every architecture and design aspirant. However, this was only possible with our Coaching Institutes strategically located in almost every State and City of India.
We have NATA and JEE Entrance Coaching Institutes in Delhi, Gujarat, Kolkata, Lucknow & Patna, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad, Uttrakhand, Ahmedabad, Bangalore. Therefore, you are advised to check out the details of the NATA & JEE Entrance Coaching Centers.
We also have made unique provisions for Correspondence Courses and Postal Coaching for which you can contact at:
Address: FD-4, 3rd Floor, Near Pitampura Metro Station, Pitampura, New Delhi- 110088,
1. Is NATA and JEE Online Live Coaching helpful?
The Online Live Classes are very helpful for the basic reason. For instance, you get all the support that you would get in Regular Classroom Coaching, sitting at your residence. This also benefits in a way that your precious time is not wasted in traveling if you reside at a distant place from our Coaching Center.
2. Are all the subjects and topics covered in the Online Live Classes?
Yes, our Online Classes are designed such that the whole NATA & JEE Preparation Course is comprehensively dealt with. Our Online Sessions also include Mock Test Sessions and Problem & Query Solving Sessions.
When will the candidate know the NATA Test Center Details?
The Test center details will be provided on their Admit Card. The Admit Card will be available for download on the official website.
4. Is there any minimum passing mark in NATA Entrance Examination?
Yes, a candidate has to score at least a minimum of 25% in MCQ portion and minimum of 25% in drawing portion. The overall qualifying marks are based on the various post-exam statistics and dependent factors and finally, at the discretion of the Council.
5. How many sessions of JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) Examination is conducted in a year?
The JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) Entrance Exam is conducted twice a year, usually in the month of February & May.
6. If a candidate cannot apply in the first session, can he/she apply for the second session of the JEE(B.Arch) Examination?
Yes, the candidate can apply for the second session. The application window re-opens briefly immediately after the declaration of the February session’s results.
7. Is it mandatory to appear for both the sessions of JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch)? And if one appears for both the sessions, which score will be considered?
This is completely the candidate’s choice to appear for both the sessions or not. It could be recommended that they may appear for both the sessions of JEE Paper 2 (B.Arch). The better of the two scores will be considered, therefore, if the candidates feel that their 2nd attempt might work out well for them, they can surely appear for the 2nd session.
8. What are the general documents which are needed to be uploaded online while registration?
Basically, the general things which the candidate might need to upload online while registration are:
- Candidate’s recent passport size colored photograph
- Candidate’s Signature in JPG/JPEG format.
9. What is the Syllabus for the NATA & JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch)?
The Syllabus for the NATA and JEE Mains Paper 2(B.Arch) can be found on the official website. And you can also find the detailed syllabus HERE.
10. How can a candidate get admissions into the B.Arch Course after he/she qualifies NATA?
After passing NATA, candidates need to apply with their scorecards to various institutions approved by the council for 5 years B.Arch program. After that, the final admissions are done by the competent admission/counseling authorities of the respective institutions and universities in accordance with the eligibility criteria.